February’s reading list consisted of 9 books which was a tad bit low considering the 20 books I read in the month before that. So I upped it in March from 9 to 11 books. Which isn’t bad. Especially, with university classes and work.
Simple statistics of my month in books:
Books Read: 11
Pages Read: 2,950
Favorite Read of the Month: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
Least Favorite Read of the Month: My Hiroshima
Number of 5 Star Reads: 8
Number of 4 Star Reads: 1
Number of 3 Star Reads: 1
Number of 2 Star Reads: 0
Number of 1 Star Reads: 0
- The Evil we Love by Cassandra Clare (★★★★★)
- Pale Kings and Princes by Cassandra Clare (★★★★★)
- My Hiroshima by Junko Morimoto (No Rating)
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (★★★★★)
- Harry Potter & the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling (★★★★★)
- Heart Berries: A memoir by Terese Marie Mailhot (★★★☆☆)
- Adulthood Is a myth by Sarah Andersen (★★★★★)
- Percy Jackson & the Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan (★★★★★)
- Percy Jackson & the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (★★★★★)
- Percy Jackson & the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (★★★★★)
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (★★★★☆)
March was one hell of a month. I read the last 3 books in the Percy Jackson series one after the other. Should I have left some space in between each book? maybe, but I still really really enjoyed them!
My Hiroshima is left without a rating because all though it’s considered a children’s book with illustrations and all, it was still pretty painful and I personally, preferred not rating it.