I’m gonna have a ton of questions to answer on this post 😱
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Questions from Blessedly bookish :
- What was the last book you read? Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi.
- If you could change places with one character who would you choose? That’s a difficult question. I think I’d go with Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices.
- What is your go-to social media? Definitely Twitter.
- Which book made you laugh out loud? Probably To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han.
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read? I wouldn’t say worst but Allegiant wasnt that great.
- Do you prefer physical books or ebooks? I prefer Physical books but I do read ebooks too.
- What is your most anticipated sequel? Definitely Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor!
- Which book deserves a movie/tv show? I’d say Shatter Me but I’m worried they’ll ruin it 🙈
- What do you do when you’re not reading (job, school, full time blogging)? Well, I’m a junior in university so that’s something that keeps me busy most of the time. Aside from that I bookstagram and blog.
- What’s the best part of blogging? Worst? The best would be finding so many other readers who share your thoughts and always support you. The worst might be that It takes a lot of energy that sometimes you don’t have.
- Do you like tags? I love tags!
Questions from Reading Parental :
- Who is your most read author? Has to be Cassandra Clare.
- Is there a book or series that you can remember your reaction to finishing? The Infernal Devices Trilogy. I cried so hard when I finished it.
- Audio books or Ebooks? I read a lot of ebooks. I haven’t tried any audiobooks yet.
- If you could invite 3 authors over for lunch who would you choose? Cassandra Clare, Tahereh Mafi and Michelle Hodkin.
- If you could befriend 3 characters who would you choose? Emma Carstairs, August Flynn , and Percy Jackson.
- What is your current favorite movie? To all the boys I’ve loved before.
- How many books are on your tbr? 311. That I’ve actually counted.
- Are there any books you refuse to read? Not that I know of.
- If you could go anywhere fictional/or real where would you go? Fictional I’d love to visit Hogwarts. Real would have to be New York 😍
- What are your sun, moon and rising signs? (If you don’t know all then just your sun sign) My sun sign is Taurus.
- What’s your favorite flower? Roses and hibiscus.
Questions from Behind these brown eyes :
- How did you get into blogging and how long have you been doing it for? I just loved seeing other reader blogs and decided I wanted to blog about books too. I started my blog a year or so ago, but only got into it this year.
- Do you have a playlist you listen to when writing blog posts? I don’t have a specific playlist but I always have music on.
- What do you do when you realize you don’t like the book you’re reading? Power through or abandon it? Power through definitely. I haven’t been able to abandon books yet.
- How do you feel about TV/movie adaptations? If It’s done correctly then I’m all for it.
- How do you enjoy your books? Physical books, e-readers, audiobook? Why? Physical mostly. I love having a book in my hands. I also e-read on my Ipad. I love reading in general so how doesn’t make a difference much.
- Favorite genre to read? Ya Fantasy and Sci-fi.
- What are you currently reading? My current read is Turtles All the Way Down by john Green.
- What’s your go-to book recommendation? Harry Potter and anything by Cassandra Clare.
- How many books do you have on your TBR? 311 books. I don’t think that’s all of them though.
- Do you have a favorite place to read? My bedroom and my university’s library.
- Wild card. Talk about whatever your heart desires ❤️ I have nothing to say much but I hope everyone is having a good day!
Questions from Shania’s World :
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10? Dylan O’Brien.
- When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you? I hardly do tbh. It’s been so long. Probably when I was a lot younger.
- Who is your favorite author? Cassandra Clare.
- Your All-Time Favorite Book? Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
- One “beauty” thing you can’t leave the house without? Lip cream.
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? I can’t think of a single one right now.
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why? Gwen. I always loved the name for some reason.
- What is your favourite quote? “Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.” – The Infernal Devices
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? Maybe last time I traveled.
- What TV Show or Movie do you refuse to watch? Fifty shades of Grey.
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Always fantasy.
Questions from Jamsu Dreams :
- One of your happiest memories? Spending time with my cousins this summer vacation.
- Top 5 NA books? I haven’t read much NA aside from the A Court of Thorns And Roses series by Sarah J. Maas.
- What snack/drink is your vice? Coffee.
- How do you organize your books and why? By Author. I like having all the books by the same author next to each other so I know where everything is.
- What countries have you visited? Malaysia, Hong Kong, Kenya and Dubai.
- Who’s your favorite TV villain? Many people consider Klaus from The Vampire Diaries a villain and he’s one of my favorites.
- Favorite middle grade book? City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab.
- What kind of posts do you prefer to write and read? Reviews mostly or discussions.
- How would you describe yourself? A whole lot of silly.
- What kind of coffee is your favorite? Mocha.
- Are you planning to take a part of Blogoween? I made a bingo board for October so I’ll be busy with that.
That was a long list of questions! Now on to the lovely bloggers that I nominate:
My questions for you are:
- What’s the last book you read?
- Last book you gave a 5 star rating?
- Most read author?
- Favorite book genre?
- Go to book/series?
- Have you reached your Goodreads reading goal?
- Book that got you into reading?
- Book you definitely will never read? and why?
- If you could meet one character for an hour each day who would you choose?
- If you were stuck on an island and only had three books with you, which 3 books would they be?
- An author you’d love to meet?