Another month and more books to read.
My previous bingo board was stressful, and I don’t think we need more of that do we?
So I decided that this bingo board will cover two month. Two months to fill in and to take our time reading some great books. I’ll be adding some books that I would like to finish before the end of the year. Some might contribute to the board and some might not.
If you plan on taking part in this do link me to your TBR! 🙂
Here’s My TBR:
- Vampires: Slayer by Kiersten White (ARC)
I was sent this glorious ARC by the publishers. I’ve already started reading it and so far so good. Hoping there will be more action soon.
- Zombies: The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
Been looking forward to reading this book for a long while now. Will definitely be picking it up this month or the next!
- Assassins: The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala (ARC)
Another ARC to read and review. Although this comes out in April 2019 I’d love to get into it asap!
- Sci-Fi: The Similars by Rebecca Hanover (ARC)
I’ve read some early reviews praising The Similars. I’m hoping to enjoy it just as much as everyone else.
- Warriors: Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye (ARC)
The next two months are going to be packed with ARC’s as you can all tell 😅 I’ll admit I manged to read so many of the ones I had and all I’ve got left now are some releasing in 2019. Circle of Shadows intrigued me so so much I just had to request it!
- Gods and Monsters: Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
Strange the Dreamer was one of my favorite books this year 😍 I can’t let the year go by without reading Muse of Nightmares.
- Witches: Miss Mabel’s School for Girls by Katie Cross
I dont want this year to go by without having read a Katie Cross book. I’ve been told that her books are amazing and definitely underrated. So I’m clearly going to pick this one up sooner rather than later.
- contemporary or Romance: Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott (ARC)
Requested this book because I fell in love with the synopsis only to find out later that it’s going to be a movie!
- Tarot Cards: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I’ve put off reading The Raven Boys for waaaay too long!
- Book you need to finish: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Started this one in October and got a little bored and put it down. Going to need to get through this one to read Kingdom of Ash (Which is on this list). It isn’t that it was boring I think my mood wanted something a little different in the moment.
- Random Pick: Son of the Dawn by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Can I finish all the Ghosts of Shadow Market novellas before the end of the year? I guess we’ll have to see.
- First in a series: Evenfall by Gaja J. Kos & Boris Kos (ARC)
Couldn’t get to this book in October so I’m going to have to pick it up in the next two months.
- Free Square: And the Ocean was our Sky by Patrick Ness (ARC)
Finished this little book yesterday. Such a unique retelling and very beautiful illustrations! 😍
- Dragons: Flame by Katie Cross
Another Katie Cross book that fits my challenge perfectly.
- Yellow Cover: The 7 1⁄2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton (ARC)
Been told countless of times about how amazing this books is. Going to have to dive in for myself and find out.
- Diversity: Mirage by Somaiya Daud
I didnt realize how much I needed this book until now!
- Red Cover: Hunting Annabelle by Wendy Heard (ARC)
A much needed thriller to end the year.
- Graphic Novel or Manga: Book Love by Debbie Tung (ARC)
Got approved for this graphic novel last night. Already started reading it. It’s everything a book lover can relate to.
- Book to movie: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Had this book on my TBR for such a long time. Can’t watch the movie without reading this first.
- Werewolves: Every Exquisite Thing by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson
I’m told this one has werewolves? either way it has been a long time since I’ve read about these characters, and I desperately need to get back to them.
- Author you love: Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Alas, the story must end. I’m very excited but also very nervous about what this book will bring. I’m not ready for it to end 😭
- Retelling: Sherwood by Meagan Spooner (ARC)
Had to request this retelling!
- Book published in 2018: Furyborn by Claire Legrand (ARC)
Enjoyed Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand earlier this year and needed to make this book a priority.
- Middle Grade: The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
What’s that? a book by two of my favorite authors? I’m definitely in for this one!
- Blue Cover: Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
This Savage Song was a lovely and fast read this year, and I’d love to get though Our Dark Duet too!
That’s it for the immediate TBR. I’ve got a few that I’d like to finish before the end of this year too that don’t necessarily have a place on the board.