I’ve kickstarted my feature for 2019!
and Ara at Things In Her Head is this weeks blogger feature!
1. Tell me a little about yourself
I am a bookworm and a frustrated traveler from the Philippines!! I love the idea of talking to people and having friends on the internet but I don’t really know how to start making it real.. I also love anime and I am also an ARMY!! aannd that’s it i guess..
2. How did you get into blogging?
I usually have a lot of thoughts going around in my head and sometimes I just want them out in my head. Hence, the blog name.
3. Who are some of your favorite authors?
Pierce Brown, Laini Taylor, Stephanie Meyer, Marissa Meyer and a lot moreee!!
4. Has reading inspired you to write? If yes, how so?
Yes!! It inspired me to write stories too but somehow I can’t finish them so I turned into writing reviews and writing my thoughts about anything that interests me.. Reading makes writing feel easy.
5. Do you have any tips for bloggers?
Have fun and do it for yourself. Post everything that YOU want not what others want of you. Manage your blog in YOUR OWN pace not in the pace that others demands of you. Have fun expressing yourself and your ideas and opinions and never mind the stats.
6. What are some of your favorite genres?
Dystopia (is this a genre? ) I like fantasy, sci-fi, and mystery too!
7. Do you have any book recommendations?
The Hybrid Chronicles by Kat Zhang and Going Bovine by Libba Bray.
8. Your favorite reads this year?
I am so busy this year and I’m still trying to figure out things in my life, that’s why I’ve only read 10 books so far and my faves are; Hunger Moon by Bella James, Whisper by Lynette Noni, and Artemis by Andy Weir!!
9. Blog posts you’re proud of?
My first travel blog posts because it’s not so easy to do and its something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time.. Its divided into 3 but here is the first part.
10. Most anticipated releases of 2018/2019?
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa!!
11. Whats your favorite thing about reading?
Being transported out of this stressful life.
12. A goal you’d like to achieve as a blogger?
I just want my blog to be something that could clearly convey my thoughts and setiments to other people.
You can find Ara here: