Hanna over at Ramblings of Books will be my blogger guest for today!
1. Tell me a little about yourself
Hi, i am Hanaa. I am a 16 year old Muslim blogger from the island of Sri Lanka. I have always loved books as I grew up in a family that loved books. I mainly blog on goodreads and am planning to start my own blog soon.
2. How did you get into blogging?
I didn’t really get into blogging, just that I would read these amazing or not so great books and be so overwhelmed after reading them that I would just have to write it down. It was just something i did, even as a kid, writing down my feelings in a letter.
3. Who are some of your favorite authors?
My favorite authors are Melina Marchetta( who I think is really underrated), Holly Black, Courtney Summers ( another underrated author ), R.F Kaung and Kiersten White.
4. Do you have any tips for bloggers?
I would just say don’t get discouraged immediately because a review may not have got a lot of response and you put in a lot of effort into it. It depends on the popularity of the book and also sometimes the release date.
5. Do you have any book recommendations?
Just random books that I remember now.
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S King
- The Curse Worker series by Holly Black
- Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
- This Song Will Save your life by Leila Sales
6. Your favorite reads this year?
- The Poppy War by R.F Kaung
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Sadie by Courtney Summer.
7. Most anticipated releases of 2018/2019?
2019 really has so many good releases! I don’t think i can survive the wait! The ones that are killing me are :
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto
8. Whats your favorite thing about reading?
My favorite thing? Probably just being able to lose yourself in different worlds, falling in love with characters, wanting to marry them 😉 , finding characters that I relate to and others who I learn from. Also being able to connect with people over a shared love of books. Another thing: the smell of a book!!( maybe that’s just me, though)
9. A goal you’d like to achieve as a blogger?
The goal would be to just be approved for every arc I request:)!