The Hear Our Voices tour for Forest of Souls is a go! I couldn’t resist helping out with this blog tour. I’m still brainstorming some post ideas but for now I’m going to be doing this book tag that the lovely Leelynn Reads created and tagged me in! (Thank you!)
- Thank the person that tagged you and link to their post.
- Link to the original creator: Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads! Please note that she used the artwork/graphics if you end up using them.
- Answer the questions to the best of your ability. No wrong answers here!
- Check out Hear Our Voices on Twitter, Instagram and WordPress.
- Tag some people you think
- would would have fun doing this tag.
- Read Forest of Souls when it comes out on June 23rd!
- Copy-paste the rules and prompts.
This book? This plot? Slaps. I honestly wish I had enough words to describe how amazing this book is. I mean I did write a review (You can read it here!) but everytime I come to talk about it I’m at a loss for words. So many plot twists! This kept me up until 5 AM and I’m not even mad. That, is how good this book is.
So, not a main character but the only person I can think of right now is Alastair Carstairs. He’s grumpy most of the time and can get worked up easily. He’s really a softie and has his own issues to deal with as well.
Too cute for words! The ending had me wanting sooooo much more but I just knew the characters would finally be happy. It just left me wondering what might happen next in their journey.
Not a book that I read this year but one that was really unique and super interesting. I love me some mermaids and this is also diverse! (recommend the audiobook because the narration is fantastic!)
Enjoyed The Beautiful when I read it last year and I’m so so excited for the sequel! Renée Ahdieh has a wonderful writing style and her characters were some that I kept thinking about days after finishing the first book.
Thank you to Leelynn for the tag and for creating this amazing book tag! Now it’s your turn. I’ve tagged some book bloggers but if you’d like to do it, please do! We would love if you helped support Forest of Souls by Lori M. Lee.