My name is Noura, I’m a book blogger and reviewer based in Saudi Arabia. I’m a university graduate currently holding a BA in Clinical Psychology. When not reading, as one tends to procrastinate, I can be found trying to catch up on movies/shows, graphic designing, blogging, and taking bookish pictures. Oh, might I mention that screaming about books is a constant, it’s just a part of my personality.
I’m the proud owner of The Immortal Bibliophiles Book Club on Goodreads. I’ve also been a bookstagrammer for the past couple of years. I’m dedicated to promoting diverse books and to uplifting the voices of people of color. You can find my recommendations and review right here on the blog, and on my bookstagram as well.
For book review or blog tour requests, you can find my review policy, here.
Here are some facts about me that you didn’t ask for:
- I speak two languages, English and Arabic.
- I come from a pretty diverse background.
- I’ve been going to Kenya since I was one and it has always felt like home to me ❤
- Coffee has proved to be not good for me but I cave occasionally and end up drinking way too much (I’m self destructive like that).
- I have a weakness for brownies.
- My version of self care is a home made spa day with a movie, book, and snacks on hand.
- Blogging started as a way for me to occasionally write about books that I loved but it quickly became all consuming and I’ve been here for years now.
Some of my favorite books:
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
- The Daevabad Trilogy – S.A. Chakraborty
- The Gilded Wolves – Roshani Chokshi
- The Silence of Bones – June Hur
- The Shadowhunter Chronicles – Cassandra Clare
- We Hunt the Flame – Hafsah Faizal
- Love From A to Z – S.K. Ali
- A Song of Wraith and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- Ninth House – Leigh Bardugo
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
- Opposite of Always – Justin A. Reynolds
- Throne of Glass series – Sarah J. Maas
- The Cruel Prince Trilogy – Holly Black
“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”
– Clockwork Princess